Monday, May 28, 2012

Who Are You


DREAMING



I porch my mind seeking that, which the eye sees not

Building from the present my toes touch the clouds

My voice cuts through silvers

Jupiter shades her tears

The immortal being that lives through ages

Give me your hand

Let the eyes of your mind lead me to the path



Tears are tingling my eyes, I have just realized a lie,

Was about to lie about myself but so bad is a lie,

Like the day I said am happy, it was all a lie,

All that keep us together needs no lie



But I shall tell the truth, that even I do not understand,

As I tell you who I am.

Clear and crystal from the cosmetic you know,

Making you yearn to be me,

The me you never would admire,

On a platter for free or hire,

This, is who I am.



I am the smile you wish you had,

Yet inside I bleed yearning for the smile,

To hoist the shade that I have become,

And elevate the one I was born.

Digging among rabbles east to west,

I but wonder where I am,

For I truly wish to tell you who I am.

As I stated in the beginning,

I don’t want to tell you a lie,

But the realization is so bleak,

Since I must have dropped me,

And forgotten to recover,

To pick the pieces,

That held the inner smile,

So I remain with this fake you admire.

What if I shed a tear during the smile,

Would you notice it?

Of course I conceal and you would never see.

What if I lost a step,

Would you guide me?

Doubts and doubts,

You follow my lost heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment