Monday, January 31, 2011

NO DELUDE

Young moon,
Shines bright,
Through night,
Message of life,
As hard the strife,
Head high,
Hopes high,
Glorious rays,
All pray,
Forever stay.

I was lonely, people all round,
Sat, brushed shoulders with - yet all alone,
With human heart bound,
Out of satanic desires separated,
I could not talk like of the home,
Others with thoughts desolate,
Which in the wild did roam,
If only to find accusing points.

Old moon,
Full of doom,
Looks downcast,
Tired rays,
Doom on all,
They upon fall,
Message of death,
Cast on earth,
Beauty gone,
All is done,
Dies the moon,
Let it rise beautiful

Regarded as no guest,
If I were one by any way,
Called a loathing pest - for the better of the conclusion,
Haunted by break of day,
Through to its verdict,
Judgement from high court,
I was a daily convict.

Hey cousine, you are wrong,
Believe it the journey is long,
Glory over your father’s wealth,
Forget not we are on earth,
Your lips full of lies,
For I to be hated you tell,
Sweet to see you smile,
As you crouch on the couch,
It gonna be for a while,
If your books you don’t touch,
Your eyes can swallow the screen,
Whenever I make an appearance,
For loud you scream,
Before the remote you press,
Ha ha! Who cares,
Hey princess, your daddy is knocking.

Mere chases after the wind,
Always base-less fighters,
Things they think you mind,
Kept ever at bay,
When all you need is peace.
Peace, peace of mind,

Chilly and pale is morning,
No sun, birds over mourning,
Shapeless, hue-less lie the cloud,
Maize plant all bowed,
Still boiling is the storm,
As though not yet enough,
That’s to the heart too strong,
Great trouble to my mind,
Joy, I might never find,
But, to kneel down,
Right at his feet,
Coz of contempt he’s shown,
And beg him so sweet,
Never, never, never. do uncle proud.

Determination to the end,
Through meandering bends,
Like the most holy,
Let him and his folly,
Go on. Amen,
I’d gone to estate church,
As usual I did on Sundays,
At heart lay a stubborn hunch,
That ahead lay a big day,
Sat down in silence,
Not my heart did beat,
I noticed a special presence,
A silent prayer I made.

High grew noon heat,
Lifting my eyes,
Sweet smile in return,
From high skies,
Rich in power and grace,
That all human adore,
Oh! Heavens endure,
He at last ensure,
Of one true love.

This can’t be a dream,
Coz just a little while,
I saw like a light beam,
An angel at me smile,
If ahead lies what he showed,
Then life was not so cruel,
Just a smile could make it sweet,
But heavens close,
Gone is the light,
Not knowing the cause,
Sorrow seize me,
That light’s short to be.

Later often the light appeared,
Good friends we did become,
Pain and joy we shared,
Peace my fractured heart knew not,
Praying for the future,
Home-hate no threat,
At least one did care,
I’ll never in life retreat.

Mans pride is a beautiful flower,
Under natures concern, both have no power,
Still kindness to one another so expensive!
Whispers, hints at others shame,
Not a warning, even if we could,
But, Gods drift is swift, ever veiled,
Not a hint, of tomorrows plan,
Let he who made us take control.

Kneeling at the alter,
Only place to shelter,
From much congestion,
From much conflict and influence,
Away from old vacuum,
To gather back life,
To lord I say,
Take me home,
To be lone,
Thoughts well in,
Holding my sun bye rain,
Letting go of the past,
Holding my sun by rain,
Off to far land,
In future I’ll land,
My future at hand,
To mold or,
To break.

He has led me home,
My love, my only friend,
None like him, none,
So warm in my blood,
Running on and on,
Calmed to the long-wished for end,
Filled to the brim,
Near promised good,
Life’s turning glorious!

None like him ,none,
Resting on short talks,
As we on the way did walk,
Then he turned to go,
As if we won’t let it be,
We turn and smile,
But he walks away briskly,
God with you I last pray,
Off I go, till we meet again,
My saviour ascended. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment