Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I can’t stop falling in love with you


Each time I look at you, I see tranquility in your eyes,

And I breathe as I watch the sky,

Consumed in your beauty,

Wishing the stars were all yours,

And when mama says no,

I cant stop falling in love with you



I wonder how it is possible,

How you make life a wonder,

Setting me free in magical love

And ecstasies in your arms,

I love you day I love you night,

I can’t stop loving you



The more I know you,

The more I love you,

Each time I think I have had enough of you

Your inner beauty comes out a new,

Glowing and glistening like pearls,

In the midnight star lights,

Revealing more of you to me

I can’t stop loving you.



Your scent is of fresh petals,

From virgin flowers, I love the fragrance,

I cannot stop the temptation,

But to savor them for valentine

I cant stop falling in love with you



For if I am to count how I love you,

I love you deeply, and broadly and highly,

I love you with the touch of my soul,

I love you freely, purely and passionately,

I love you with my tears, grief, smile and joys,

I love you in a way I cannot express with words,

God chose that I love you with my live,

I can’t stop falling in love with you

I will love you until forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment